- It was quick and easy to make an account. It's always a huge turn-off to me when just making the account is difficult and time-consuming. Like I said before, I had never used this website in the past, but within seconds, I was already starting the process of creating my first invitation.
- I LOVED how many theme options there were for invitations, and I liked that there were lots of different styles, so it seemed like there would be something perfect for anyone and any event.
- As I was looking through the many, many options, I came across a little heart button below the title of the invitation. I clicked it and realized that doing this to some of my favorite invitations allowed me to see all of my "favorites" grouped together when I was done. That made it much easier to figure out what I wanted, because I could see them together and not have to remember which ones fit what I was looking for.
- Once I had narrowed down what I wanted, I was very impressed with how easy it was to customize my invitation. I could choose everything from font, letter size, word color, and word location. I felt like I could really make the invitation my own, but without the hassle that I have experienced before trying to do this on the computer.
- After I created my invitation, I was ready to send it out. I collected a few email addresses and was about to send it off, when I realized that I could preview my invitation before sending. I was able to send it to my own email first and open it as if I was the actual recipient of the invitation. At this point, I had already enjoyed my experience and would have had good things to say, but this is when I fell in love. When I opened the email, it took me to a picture of an envelope. I clicked to open that, and the invitation came out of the envelope. It felt like I was really opening a card. Usually I'm an old school paper person still, but everything looked so neat and professional that it didn't seem "cheesy" or weird to me to send an invitation by email.
- I sent my invitations and within hours, I had already heard back from everyone on our invite list. They were able to RSVP without making an account and I could see that they had first seen the invitation and then that they had responded whether or not they could make it. This made my job much easier, because I didn't have to remember to follow up with people to see if they would be able to make it.
- The invitation also had many convenient options that the recipients could use like reminding them to RSVP, adding it to their calendar, giving them directions, and allowing them to send me a message.
- Finally, the invitations were very reasonably priced. For just a few dollars, I would have been able to invite several people to my daughter's party and save money, time, and hassle by using Paperless Post.
Overall, I was very impressed with this website and company. I will definitely be using it again!