10.01.2020

Flowers

Sometimes when I share a post about how I'm struggling, a beautiful arrangement of flowers will show up on my doorstep.  This has happened more times than I can count in the last several years, and it has always had the same effect of bringing a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.  Often times, there are some tears cried too.  😉😭 I don't usually know who they are from, so I get to imagine that any one of the loving people around me are reaching out to show their support and love.  And every time, after I've smelled them and admired them, I then pull out my camera and attempt to take some pretty pictures of them.  It reminds me of beauty, especially in the little details, and that makes me happy.  So to whoever has blessed my life in these years and brought me joy through your kindness, THANK YOU!  I appreciate it more than I can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment