10.10.2021

Big Week

 This next week is a big week for me. On Tuesday I have hormone labs, and I'm hoping they will show what is wrong and that the treatment will help and not make things worse. And then on Friday, I begin EMDR with my counselor to overcome the trauma from everything that has happened that continues to bring so much pain to my heart. 

The truth is, I'm terrified for all of this. It's difficult to put into words exactly what I feel, but the best word I can come up with is overwhelmed. I've never hoped so desperately that something will work for me while also being so afraid to have hope at all. It makes me cry just thinking about it.

Please keep my family and me in your prayers this week. We need whatever faith anyone has to offer. Better days have to be ahead. That's what I'm holding onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment