2.08.2019

We Can Do Hard Things

So many people have expressed concern after my blog post about some of the struggles I have had recently. I just wanted to update that I am doing better, and I am not struggling at that level right now. I have been blessed with such loving, helpful, kind people in my life who have bent over backward to help me through this experience, and by a wonderful miracle, I was able to start a medication today. I am hoping and praying that this one can help me. I finally feel hopeful again and thankful that things are looking up. It's not very often that I feel this way, so I have to document it when I do, but I am thankful for the experiences I have had that have allowed me to feel so much love and compassion for others and have given me the opportunity to help others through their darkness. I am blessed, and I will make it through this, especially with this good man by my side!


No comments:

Post a Comment