7.11.2021

Vulnerability

 I am in tears.  This right here is exactly why I share the vulnerable things I do.  For some reason that I don't know, my story started circulating again.  It has reached thousands more people in the last couple of days and has brought overwhelming amounts of love into my life.  But this one comment of only five simple words makes my heart burst.  So many people struggle to find hope, including myself sometimes still, but being in a place where I know light and feel hope again right now and can share that with someone else makes my pain feel worth it.  As I have said before, this isn't about me.  It's simply about what God can do with brokenness, and I'm humbled to be a small part of that process.

#ThereIsAlwaysHope 

#YouAreLovedAndNeeded 

#HoldOn

No comments:

Post a Comment