11.10.2016

That We Might Have Joy

These last few weeks have been life-changing in so many ways.  Quite honestly, I have never felt so much direction and guidance from God, even though my heart has a difficult time feeling any normal emotions right now.

I'm thankful for the courage God has given me to share my struggles and my joy.  I never thought I would share the darkest moments of my life with anyone, but doing so has brought so much light and hope into my life.

I'm overwhelmed by the strength I have felt and continue to feel from others as they have opened up about their personal challenges.  My challenges are so small and insignificant compared to what others have gone through, and I'm blessed to have a new perspective and outlook on life.

I'm filled with joy amidst my sorrow, which is a gift that can only come from the Savior, and I know that.  I feel this burning desire to share the joy I feel with others, especially those trapped in the darkness of their own trials, whatever those personal trials are.

So that being said, I am starting a new project.  It's called "That We Might Have Joy" and it will focus on sharing the stories of people with many different types of trials, along with how they have found JOY through their challenges.

Are you ready to be inspired and uplifted?  I am!

Stay tuned for some amazing stories coming soon  :)

P.S. If you missed the post I wrote about joy, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment