9.21.2022

How I Feel

 Things I have been hungering for people to know about how I've been feeling.  Not for a pity party or sympathy.  Just so people can know where I'm at and for me to relieve the heavy burden on my heart from feeling like I have to hide what is going on in my world right now.

--I feel alone.

--I feel unlovable.

--I feel incredibly scared of being vulnerable because of the fear of how it might be received.

--I feel like a huge burden.  

--I feel like I am losing everyone around me because of this ongoing struggle.

--I feel this heavy conflict of trying to love myself as I am now and not long for the person I used to be and want so bad to be again.

--I wonder if anyone can truly understand what I am feeling and experiencing, especially when there aren't often the adequate words to describe it.

--I feel like a shell of who I once was.

--I worry that I am beyond healing.

--I feel like it takes so much effort to smile and have fun.  I'm willing to make the effort, but I don't want it to be confused as me being okay.  It often feels fake or forced, but I'm trying my hardest to make it real again.

Like I said before, this is not a call for attention or sympathy.  I simply need people to know.  Kyle feels great confidence that God knows and loves me even as I am and that this will improve.  I am holding onto his confidence and having faith that he is right.

Once again, photo credit to the amazing Brooklyn.  She's going to be a professional photographer before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment