3.15.2019

Climbing Mountains

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has called, texted, messaged, commented, and served me and my family this week. I feel wrapped in warm love and support, and I know that I am so blessed by all of the wonderful people God has placed in my life these many years.

This morning, I talked to my doctor, and he said that the medication I was taking is definitely not a good match. I couldn't have been more relieved to hear that. Of course that means that we still haven't figured out anything that will work yet, but we know one more that won't work, so that's still progress.

Tonight, Kyle and I were able to go on a date after someone offered to watch our kids. We decided to go on a little hike. Not only was it great to be together and in nature, but it was great to feel the strength that comes from climbing mountains together. It reminded me that we can overcome anything as long as we have each other.

I'm so thankful that I don't have to do this life alone and that I am literally surrounded by people who are willing to talk, listen, hug, uplift, encourage, help with my kids, bring me lunch, and even help me fulfill my assignment to make cupcakes for youth activities when I couldn't do that on my own. My life is forever changed by the goodness I have seen shining through the darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment