3.24.2019

God Answers Prayers

The couple of months before we moved here, I was very afraid. I prayed harder than I've ever prayed before for two very specific things 1) that people here would be prepared to know how to help and love me through this struggle and 2) that I would be able to use my experiences to bless others. I prayed for it every single day, even multiple times a day.

Now almost 4 months later, I can say that my prayers have truly been answered! Not only have I been able to connect with the most incredible, loving, kind, selfless friends and find a wonderful doctor who have all changed and saved my life, but tonight I have the third opportunity since moving here to share my experiences with depression and to hopefully offer strength and comfort to those going through similar circumstances.

I still wish every day that this was not a struggle in my life and that the brokenness of my mind and heart can be made whole, but I'm thankful that God has answered my prayers, not with healing yet, but with the people I've needed and the people who maybe need me. Being a part of God's perfect plan is a humbling experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment